DAY/MONTH OF COORDINATION- “THE SARAH” PACKAGE Pricing Begins at $1500
This package is perfect for the Bride who has all of her vendors in place and just needs help organizing and coordination services for the big day.
Services provided by Wedding Planner:
In-depth Consultation for Planning and Guidance
- Review ideas and vision for the wedding and reception
- Provide venue insight, advice, comparisons, and recommendations
- Review proposed style, theme, color choices and size of wedding
- Review and discuss Couple’s proposed vendors; provide referrals as needed
Provide midway planning and guidance meeting
- Review Venue and discuss floor plan, rain plan, and layout
- Provide a customized list of additional items needed for execution of event at the venue, including valet, security, lighting, beverage, entertainment, etc.
Final Planning and Guidance Meeting with Review of overall Plan, including:
- Review all contracts for logistics management
- Finalize vendor list and times of deliveries
- Provide timeline and floor plan
- Discuss wedding ceremony, design, and style as well as musical selections
- Discuss who will perform each task at the ceremony
- Design lineup of wedding party
One hour of Event Rehearsal management
- Direct rehearsal flow, advice, coordinate and suggest ceremony details
- Discuss who will be responsible for rings and other ceremony duties
- Transport items from rehearsal to Event (size limits apply)
- Arrive 2 hours prior to event start time
- Direct Wedding Ceremony and Reception
- Oversee vendor arrival /act as the main point of contact for vendors
- Direct reception flow
- Distribute any remaining payments or gratuities to vendors as needed
- Bustle bridal gown for reception (must be shown by seamstress)
- Set-up reception items including toasting glasses, cake cutter, guest book, place cards, photos, etc.
- Assist in loading gifts, personal items, and keepsake items into designated vehicles and to assigned persons
Notes: Six (6) phone calls and six (6) emails are included with each scheduled meeting. Additional phone calls, emails, and meetings or appointments will be billed hourly as “Overtime Fees” in fifteen-minute increments under Schedule B.
We recommend that additional staff for weddings over 150 guests. For intensive decor and set-up, more staff may be required at an additional cost.
READY TO TURN YOUR VISION INTO REALITY?